BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Sunday Blessings

Good Morning Readers! What a wonderful day the Lord has made! The sunrise was spectacular here in my little corner of the world and the Lord reminded me just how amazing His handiwork is! As I watched the sun come up across the neighbors field I was so overwhelmed at what He does each and every day!

My life is truly  blessed in ways that are truly overwhelming to me. We may not be living in the "money" prosperity but we live in true 100% prosperity in our daily life!

I wake up each morning, and am blessed to be able to watch the sunrise with a cup of coffee and God by my side. Soon after that my little ones and husband are awake and I see the blessings of the Lord in having them in my life. We eat breakfast, another amazing blessing from God that we have plenty of food to eat! In the course of just those first few hours of the morning I receive a minimum of 20 blessings from God. Oh I know He gives those same blessings to a lot of people and even unbelievers and that is ok! Because I would desire that everyone know how amazing my Lord is!

Luke 6:35
But love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your reward will be great, and you will be children of the Most High, because he is kind to the ungrateful and wicked.


 I am grateful! For mornings and afternoons and evenings and nights and sunrises and sunsets and full moon light. I am grateful for stars in the skies and my little stars I get to tuck in bed at night. I am grateful for clean drinking water and a garden that grows yummy food! I am grateful for all that the Lord has done, is doing and will continue to do for me!

As I pray to the Lord asking Him to make provision for the house I have in my dreams, I am also sitting here with TOTAL gratitude for the house we have. It is a very nice little house and I get to watch the sun rise over a field with a horse and cows instead of a row of houses. Seriously in my life a REAL blessing! Since the outdoors is where my heart flourishes. I sit with my coffee and realize, even if we haven't got the financial prosperity that others seek, my little family is richer than most people we meet each and every day and for that - THANK YOU LORD!

0 comments: