BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 15, 2014

☀ Good Morning ♥

This morning I have to Praise the Lord for so much! I am truly in an amazing time in life and my cup runs over with love and joy in so many ways! Blessed with an amazing family, a wonderful husband, good friends, and all the comforts that we in the U.S. have come to expect. Truly God has been good to me.

As I sat thinking about all that I am grateful for, God really touched my heart to remind me to be thankful for the power of Forgiveness!

Mark 11:25
And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive them, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins."

Recent days have shown me just how much it sets you free when you extend forgiveness to those who have hurt you - intentionally or unintentionally. It is an amazing feeling to be in a place where you have forgiven and moved past that person or event having a hold on your life in a negative way. Truly grateful for the power of forgiveness!

0 comments: