BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 16, 2014

It's GRATITUDE Overflow!

This morning I really feel the overflowing blessings of God! When the morning first started, I missed morning quite time because my 3 year old woke up when I did (before the sun was awake!) and then my computer was having issues and it took over an hour to repair the problem, my husband informed me he would be working all weekend again, and I began to get frustrated. This was not the way the day is suppose to start.

Yet in all of this God showed me! He allowed me a chance to read my personal Bible instead of reading an online version, he gave me precious snuggle time with my little guy, and he reminded me to be grateful my husband is working! It can be easy to lose sight of the beautiful blessings all around us when we experience a moment of frustration.

Life is amazing and even when those little things happen that can throw us off track, God is right there to guide us back to where I feet need to be and for that I AM GRATEFUL ♥ And coffee that was made when I woke up and was ready for me to drink as I faced the not easy start to the day - REALLY grateful for it! 

0 comments: