BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

I have said it over and over but my most favorite part of my day is sitting on my front porch watching the sunrise while I have a cup of coffee with God. It is so amazing to watch God paint the sky just for me while we talk. I cannot think of a better way to start my day 

I count my blessings and always this is one that is at the top of my list along with the people God has placed in my life, my husband and children and the extended family and friends who are like family. Truly even if I have nothing else the fact that I have God and these wonderful people I can have find joy in the new day. When I start counting all the other blessings God has given me, like a home and internet. I do enjoy the blessings that I am able to get from the connections I make online and sharing my blog and reading others and being able to find worship songs online and read through the Bible with all the different versions and see how others interpret what they read- truly amazing the internet!

My little vegetable garden, oh I love that God grows it and it provides food for my family! I love that there are flowers all around to bring a smile to my face. That God brings that little hummingbird to my window to brighten my day. That I am able to sit and watch the little squirrel in my front yard. Yes God blesses me in so many ways!

Trying to count all the blessings God pours out is like trying to count all the stars in the sky! You can try but you lose count and if you ever feel like maybe you have counted them all, more pop up right before your eyes!

I am grateful for all that God has shown me and given me and for all that is yet to come!

0 comments: