BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 2, 2014

ALIVE!

GOOD MORNING Dear Readers! What a blessing it is to be alive to be able to shout for joy at this amazing day the Lord has made! How grateful I am that I get to be alive! I am grateful that I have the life I have. It is truly a blessed life!

Oh we may not have all the money we would like, but we have enough for all our basic needs (I remember a time when we didn't) We may be renting instead of owning but hey that's so much better than homeless (we have been there too!) I am grateful for my amazing husband who shares this journey with me. It took a long time to find each other but I am ever so grateful God brought him to my life! My children, the seven I gave birth too and the half dozen who have my heart as if I had! I love them all so very much and it fills my heart with JOY to have them all in my life! 

Yes indeed life is GOOD! God is GOOD! I am grateful to be alive today!!!!




0 comments: