BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

One Year Ago

Today my gratitude is for the courage God gave me a year ago to do something I never could have dome with out Him! We gave away everything we owned that wouldn't fit in our minivan and we headed north! We didn't have a job lined up or even a home but we stepped out in Faith that God would provide!

How amazing our last year has been! The move grew my faith in GINORMOUS ways that would not have happened if we hadn't taken that first step. I learned more about fully relying on God than I had ever done before. Life has been blessed beyond measure and I am beyond GRATEFUL for all that God has done in the last year!

We are taking the first steps to move into something even more amazing and we are EXCITED because we know that when God is for you it does not matter who might stand against you, any mountain or giant will be moved by the mighty power of the Lord and a mustard seed size faith!

THANK YOU GOD for giving me that courage to step out of the boat I was in and take that first step in faith!

0 comments: