BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Morning Time Thanksgiving

Oh what a beautiful morning the Lord has made! The dew on the grass, the birds singing in the trees, the sun shining! I am so grateful for my mornings and being able to start the day with God's glorious creation in front of me!

It gives me an opportunity to reflect on all that God is doing and has done and will do in the future. It is marvelous to sit quietly and look at the world and KNOW how blessed my life is. I cannot imagine any better way to start my day.

This morning I am especially grateful that my husband is working. God has placed in his heart the desire to provide for his family and to be in a time and place where that is happening is truly amazing and so wonderful for my husband. He gets a bit unpleasant to be around when he spends too much time not working. I am grateful the Lord has placed on my heart to pray for my husband. I do believe that has impacted my husband in a positive way. Although not 100% consistent, I do try every day to pray for him before he walks out the door to work. I pray for him to meet up with people in his day who will help him in his journey of living this life God has given him. To encourage him, to give him wise advice, to share their faith in the Lord with him and for him to be able to do all that with them as well.

I found this "Guide to Praying for Your Husband" and want to share it with you dear reader...


0 comments: