BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 9, 2014

August 9, 2014 Gratitude

PEOPLE! Yes I am grateful for PEOPLE!

Today would have been my Grandma's 106th birthday if she were still with us and it got me to thinking about how amazing it is to have all these different people who influence our lives.

The "Family" of origin, the "Family" of adulthood, the "Heart Family", the "Friends" the "Church" the "Social Friends" "Work Friends" and of course the Fremenies and Enemies. Each and every one of them touch our lives and affect who we were yesterday, who we are today and who we will be tomorrow.

My list would be more than 100 if I just counted the amazing people God has placed in my life at different times and for different reasons but that truly were a blessing to my journey. So rather than list them all and feel like I might forget someone or make too much of someone while not enough of someone else I will just say:

THANK YOU LORD for each and every person who has touched my life and brought me to here today! Lord your blessings in the form of people totally ASTOUNDS me! PRAISE the LORD for PEOPLE who God uses to draw us closer to HIM, who God uses to provide for our needs, who God uses to encourage us, who God uses to prod us when we want to stop... each and every one of them, even a THANK YOU for those who intended to harm but God used the circumstances to bring about better things than I could ever have imagined!

0 comments: