BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 31, 2011

Oh My!

Oh My! I saw that I hadn't posted in 10 days and was shocked! I assure you dear reader that the lack of posting was NOT because of not having a grateful heart! First I had been sick with a old fashion cold and then just busy catching up with life after being off for the week I was sick.

Today I am keeping it short but I do have a gratitude list~ so here it goes:

  1. The amazing Sunrises that God blesses us all with
  2. The spring like weather we got to experience the last couple of weeks
  3. The return of snow yesterday (hopefully we get a few more inches before winter is done and our flowers bloom)
  4. My family~ they are so special to me
  5. My relationship with the Lord! Without it, I would be lost...

0 comments: