BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Gratitude 1-6-2011

Good Morning Dear Readers!
What a BEAUTIFUL day is ahead of us!
With all that is wrong in the world, it is easy to get caught up in what is wrong in life.
We forget all that is left that is good.

Aside from the obvious good in my life~
my husband, children, friends, and other family
Aside from the material things I am grateful for like
our home and car and ammenities of life

Today I am grateful for:
  1. The little birds who flutter outside my window even on the coldest days of winter
  2. The beauty of fresh fallen snow
  3. Waking up to all the dishes being clean :)
  4. Afternoon walks with my babies
  5. The feel of sunbeams on my skin on a crisp winter morning
  6. The smell of clothes fresh out of the dryer
  7. Hot Cocoa on a cold evening
  8. That first cup of morning coffee
  9. Memories~ how comforting they are once time has eased the pain
  10. My Bible~ for all the words of instruction, comfort, and encouragment!


0 comments: