BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 7, 2011

January 7, 2010

Todays Gratitude List

  1. The comfort God has given me in His Word~ promises that the pain and heartache here today will be gone someday and replaced with joy.
  2. For a heart that is soft and compassionate. I am grateful my heart is not hardened and unable to see that there is good in our world today, even in trials and tribulations.
  3. A husband, who although may have another opinion on something, is always loving and supportive of me
  4. That God has brought into my life people who are more mature in their walk with Him, to come along side me and help me become the person He desires me to be.
  5. That all my families NEEDS are met. We have shelter, we have most ammenities our society considers needed, we enough food... and God has even blessed us with some things wanted not needed.

Just a thought... as I was making my list today, I realized that seriously I cannot think of a single person, issue, place, or thing in my life that I cannot find gratitude for. Even for those things that are not "good" I find that I can still be grateful for them because they are like the refiners fire... burning away those things that are not of God. I am a little regretful that I am such a slow learner. Many lessons in life God has had to show me over and over and over again because I just didn't get it the first, second, or even third time. But it is with Gratitude that I say My God is patient and He was willing to wait on me to get it...

I am not where God wants me to be just yet. I still have molding and shaping ot happen. I know it without a doubt. But today, instead of that blob of clay on the potters wheel, I am starting to take shape, to begin to look like the vessle God wants me to be.

0 comments: