BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happy New Year

Yeah yeah I know it is 5 days late~
I honestly do say my gratitude list of 10 things every single day.
Just sitting at the computer and writting it out...
I haven't been so good about that.

I am going to work on it this New Year~
Just because in my life I know
If I think it, say it, write it...
it sticks

Part of this daily gratitude list is to make it stick
so that during the hard times I can see just what I have in my life
to be grateful for.

So my first official list of 2011?

  1. Family~ all of them husband, kids, brother, cousins,
    friends that are more like family than some family
  2. Fresh Hot Coffee in the morning!
    I have cut down to just 2 or 3 cups a day...
    but I know to be grateful for it!
  3. Good Friends
  4. KLOVE radio station and
    other inspirational music I have available to me
  5. My Computer and Internet ~
    it connects me to many people
    I wouldn't be connected to without it ;
  6. LIFE!!!! 
  7. Health for sure
  8. Our Home
    (ok so I really want a new to me house but hey~ at least I have one)
  9. Our car~
    it becomes easy to become compacent about having a vehicle.
    But it is certainly one of those things to be grateful for!
  10. Love in my life~ from my husband, my children, the community I live in

0 comments: