BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 14, 2011

January 14, 2011

Today's Gratitude List

  1. Sunrises! This morning the sunrise was amazing with all the colors in the sky!
  2. Groceries~ it is amazing that my family has all it needs to eat for nutrition and to fill the tummy up
  3. My husband~ I say it often but indeed one of the things in my life I am most grateful for is my husband.
  4. This new little life growing inside me~ Babies are so awesome and I am so grateful to get to be a mother one more time
  5. MUSIC! This morning in the shower, I had K-Love playing. How awesome is it that we live in a time and world where Christian music can be heard almost EVERYWHERE
  6. Medical Care~ this morning as I prepare to go to the doctor I realized how blessed I am to live here and now where the medical care we have is so extraordinary
  7. Vacuum cleaners~ silly as it might be, I am grateful to have a vacuum cleaner to help clean up after my family
  8. My family not going without any needs
  9. Being able to be of service to others
  10. The Holy Spirit moving in me

0 comments: