BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 2, 2010







Happy Wednesday Dear Readers!




Today's Gratitude List:






  1. Music~ fast or slow music was made for the soul


  2. Starbucks white chocolate mocha and good friends to share it with


3. Being able to sit outside for morning coffee


4. My husband staying home late to watch the baby so I could go to coffee with the girls


5. Knowing that although he is mad at me, my son is in a safe place


6. The gift Mary gave me this morning!

The measuring spoons with their little sayings are AWESOME!

7. Watching Allen's facination with baseball on t.v.

8. Having the most amazing family in the world!

9. Internet~ because it connects me to some really great people!

10. The lessons I have learned about forgiveness and it's power

0 comments: