BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 24, 2010


The trumpeters and singers joined in unison, as with one voice, to give praise and thanks to the LORD. Accompanied by trumpets, cymbals and other instruments, they raised their voices in praise to the LORD and sang:
"He is good;
his love endures forever."


Today I am feeling incredibly blessed and grateful in a way that is not really summed up in a few words~ however, I discovered that as I have been praying daily to GOD to open the eyes of my heart, empty me of all that is of this world and fill me with HIM~ well things have been changing.

Number One on my list today~
  1. God filling me with things that are of HIM and not of me!
  2. Incredible Friends who bring JOY to my life!
  3. Learning to hold my temper and not sin in my anger
  4. God's promise in Romans 8:32 He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him over for us all, how will He not also with Him freely give us all things?
  5. My beautiful family!

1 Chronicles 29:10-13
10 So David blessed the LORD in the sight of all the assembly; and David said, “Blessed are You, O LORD God of Israel our father, forever and ever. 11 “Yours, O LORD, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the victory and the majesty, indeed everything that is in the heavens and the earth; Yours is the dominion, O LORD, and You exalt Yourself as head over all. 12 “Both riches and honor come from You, and You rule over all, and in Your hand is power and might; and it lies in Your hand to make great and to strengthen everyone. 13 “Now therefore, our God, we thank You, and praise Your glorious name.

0 comments: