BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Gratitude for 6/17/2010

Today my Gratitude isn't so much a list~ you see I wanted to make sure that I put some focus on GOD~

Every good and perfect thing comes from GOD (James 1:17)

I know that all the most wonderful things in my life do come from GOD~ I know that I do not have to worry about where my next meal is coming from or how we are going to have clothes we need. Because I know that Matthew 6:25-34 was written FOR me. GOD will dress us as beautifully as the Lilies, food will be made available to us, we will have all of our needs met by the GRACE of GOD. I will not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself.

And so today, my gratitude is all about GOD and ALL that HE does provide in my life~ from thesweet chocolate treats I get to enjoy, to my friends and family who love and support me, to the grace GOD has given me through his son so that I can have this amazing relationship with HIM.

0 comments: