BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

June 16, 2010


Today's Gratitude List
  1. California Poppy's in bloom
  2. The fragrance of the lilac bushes
  3. Walking with my family
  4. Country roads
  5. Woodland Paths
  6. An amazing husband
  7. Baked potatoes loaded with butter and sour cream
  8. Awesome friends
  9. The return of a friend
  10. Prayers answered




I wandered lonely as a cloud
That floats on high o'er vales and hills,
When all at once I saw a crowd,
A host, of golden daffodils;
Beside the lake, beneath the trees,
Fluttering and dancing in the breeze
Continuous as the stars that shine
And twinkle on the milky way,
They stretched in never-ending line
Along the margin of a bay:
Ten thousand saw I at a glance,
Tossing their heads in sprightly dance.
~William Wordsworth, "I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud," 1804

0 comments: