BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Resurrection Day Gratitude List


My heart is so FULL of JOY at what the LORD has done for me! Jesus came, he lived, he taught, he suffered, he died, and then he conquered the grave and because of all of that I have a HOPE and a FUTURE and a PROMISE!

Today I am grateful on so many levels - as I listened this morning to a televised service I heard a message that reminded me that I am not experiencing anything that is new or different from what every other human being has experienced. What is different, is that I have the gift of the Holy Spirit to guide me, I have the promise of Jesus Christ to take my burden and carry it for me, and I have the promise of God that some day all of the pain and sorrow will be gone.

I am truly blessed and grateful for all the Lord has done for me!

0 comments: