BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 1, 2013

Lilacs and Tea


~Good Morning~
This Morning I am grateful for lilacs and tea - there is a childhood memory of lilacs on the table while my great grandmother poured tea. I was maybe 5 at the time. I don't remember a lot about that day but what I remember was sitting with grandma having tea and lilacs in bloom...

Memories

Those delightful things that God has given us to remember all the moments of goodness and love in our life. Today I could list a million memories that are so good... Today I still love lilacs and from other memories of my life you will see me smile every time I see Eeyore, when I hear a piano playing old time Christian Hymns, when I smell the aroma of a cherry cigar or pipe tobacco...

Today I am grateful for those memories that make me smile....



0 comments: