BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

PRAISE and GRATITUDE!



This morning I am EVER so GRATEFUL for first the Father! God is over the TOP in His love for us!
1 John 3:1
See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! And that is what we are! The reason the world does not know us is that it did not know him.
John 3:16 
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

I am GRATEFUL for Christ, who came and who gave up His life so that I could have that relationship with OUR Father!

I am grateful for the Holy Spirit who guides me, comforts me, and assists me in this journey on earth!

How amazing it is that God is so complete and did all this for me! and YOU!

0 comments: