BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Saturday Morning Coffee Time



Spectacular Saturday Dear Readers!

What an amazing day the Lord has made! Today I am so grateful for the seasons in life- winter is slowly going away and spring is beginning and WOW! Those who know me, know snow is my favorite weather, so I really enjoy winter.... yet there is something SPECTACULAR about spring! Oh and summer too (although I do not like hot weather I love the warm summer days that have a light breeze or being able to splash in the river... yes indeed GOOD things happen in summer!) and fall is absolutely amazing too! Seasons... THANK YOU FATHER GOD!

Our life has seasons also and as I experience each season YAY!!!! God is GOOD! Every season a little different but oh so amazing with delights unique to the season! THANK YOU FATHER GOD for the seasons of life!

This morning is a rainy spring day and I intend to make it SPECIAL! A day for making some memories of this beautiful season! THANK YOU FATHER GOD!

0 comments: