BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Nothing can separate me from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus my Lord.

I will bless the Lord at all times; His praise shall continually be in my mouth.
I believe the Word of God in my heart, and as I speak in faith, mountains will move and circumstances will change
God gives me wisdom in all my work and makes all my endeavors effective.
God’s love working through me makes me a blessing everywhere I go.
I’m blessed with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ.
Heavenly Father, I bless You and I praise You today, and with all that is within me, I bless Your Holy Name
Thanks be to God, who gives me the victory through my Lord Jesus Christ!
I bring the presence of God with me everywhere I go, because He is with me, and lives in me.
Christ has redeemed me from the curse of the law, and therefore I received the blessing of Abraham by faith.
The Lord God sets me high above all the nations of the earth;
I live in the obedience of faith and all these blessings come on me and overtake me.
I’m blessed in the city and in the country.
My family is blessed; the peace of God rules in my home.
The produce of my ground is blessed;
Even our family pets are blessed!
Our food supplies and food stores are blessed; we eat food without scarcity, and we lack nothing.
I’m blessed when I come in and when I go out.
The Lord causes my enemies who rise up against me to be defeated before me; they come out against me one way, and flee before me seven ways.
The Lord commands the blessing on all my storage places: My cupboards, my closets, and my bank accounts.

He blesses all the work of my hands; I do my work joyfully as unto the Lord; 
Everything I do, I do in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks through Him to God the Father.
I am blessed in the land that the Lord my God gives me.
The Lord has established me as holy, sanctified and set apart for Himself; I keep the commandments of the Lord and walk in His ways.
All the people of the earth recognize the blessing and the presence of God in my life.
The Lord makes me abound in prosperity; He multiplies me by His blessing on all my income-producing ventures.
The Lord opens the windows of heaven and pours out His blessing on my land and on all the work of my hands.
I have enough to give and lend, and I have no need to borrow.
The Lord makes me the head and not the tail;
I am only above and not underneath.
I serve the Lord with joy and gladness of heart for the abundance of all things.

0 comments: