BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Saturday Gratitude



I am especially blessed today- I get to start my day with coffee and God's Word! NOTHING gets a good day going in the best direction than a good cup of coffee and the Good News that is in my Bible....

Of course it is also awesome to wake up in the morning with a little guy snuggled up close and the other one patting my cheek. Reminds me that God has a purpose in my life. These children He has entrusted to my care are pretty amazing. I am grateful that every morning my 4 year old says "Good Morning God" and means it. I am grateful my daughter is able to go to a Christian School where not only is she learning the basics of traditional education but she is also learning the Word each and every day. I am grateful that each of these little ones are growing up in a home where God always comes first in our lives.

The other day, my daughter was making cards for family. She pops off she is making the biggest one for her sister, because she is the boss of her house. I ask "Who is the boss of our house?" and my son made my heart just sing with joy when he answered "Jesus".

A couple of days ago, I was feeling very sorry for myself over the demise of my marriage. God sent me a word... He reminded me that He is my first love, He is my Provider, He is my Comforter, He is my Source for all good things in my life. As long as I am keeping Him first, things like my husbands human failings and walking out on our marriage only have a minimal affect on my life.

Yesterday was Good Friday, tomorrow is Easter. Today is the day that His disciples and followers mourned at His death. Today I want ot celebrate what Jesus did for me! His death, the mourning, and then His resurrection all worked together to bring me into a personal relationship with the Father. Today I say "THANK YOU JESUS!"

0 comments: