BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

SHOUT TO THE LORD!

GOOD MORNING! Today's Gratitude List

  1. A God who I have a PERSONAL relationship with-
  2. Jesus who came, taught, died, and was resurrected so that I could have that personal relationship with Our Father
  3. The Holy Spirit who has been sent to me while Jesus is away from me
  4. My Bible- the Word of God that leads me in the way I should go
  5. My Church Family- those folks who gather together to lift each other up and encourage one another in our walk with the Lord



  1. My Parents- Although they are gone from this life, they brought me into this world and raised me as best they could to be the person I am today
  2. My Brother- Love that guy- he is there through thick and thin 
  3. My Children- all 7 of them! God has blessed me so much through the babies He entrusted me with! 
  4. Aunts, Uncles, Cousins- although I don't spend much time with any of them these days, as a child they were all instrumental in helping me grow into who I am.
  5. The brothers and sisters I have in Christ- what an amazing family!!!!!




0 comments: