BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 22, 2013

The Word!


Good Morning Readers! Today I thought I would do a little something different~ You see God has given us His Word to guide us while we are on earth, living this life. So today I thought I would share some of my favorite scriptures. The ones that bring me hope during dark times, the ones that make my spirit soar in good times. The ones that remind me who I am and what is to become of me. I hope you enjoy.

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

John 3:16 
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Isaiah 55:12 
You will go out in joy and be led forth in peace; the mountains and hills will burst into song before you, and all the trees of the field will clap their hands

Psalm 40:5 
Many, LORD my God, are the wonders you have done, the things you planned for us. None can compare with you; were I to speak and tell of your deeds, they would be too many to declare.

Psalm 36:7 
How priceless is your unfailing love, O God! People take refuge in the shadow of your wings.

Job 5:9 
He performs wonders that cannot be fathomed, miracles that cannot be counted.

Isaiah 25:1 
LORD, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done wonderful things, things planned long ago.

Psalm 139:14 
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.

Psalm 40:17 
But as for me, I am poor and needy; may the Lord think of me. You are my help and my deliverer; you are my God, do not delay.

1 John 4:12 
No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us.

1 John 4:18 
There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love.

Matthew 6:14
 For if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.

Matthew 7:7 
"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.

John 3:36 
Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God's wrath remains on them

There are SO many more!!! But I need to get my morning moving along so that is all I am going to share today. I pray that at least one of these touched your heart and drew you closer to God.






0 comments: