BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 26, 2010

August 26, 2010

Today is my son's 19th Birthday~ so I am dedicating todays Gratitude List just to him!
I am grateful for Joshua~
I am grateful for his sense of humour!
I am grateful for his empathy to people
I am grateful for his strength
I am grateful for his honesty
I am grateful for his smile that can brighten even the darkest room
Joshua is truly an amazing young man, so full of promise for his future and so full of life and joy NOW!
On August 26, 1991 my life was forever changed by this child's birth. He is such an amazing kid and I am so glad that he is mine!
I am proud of all that he has accomplished, graduating high school when it looked like he shouldn't. He did what was needed to make it happen, leaving behind fun and games for the last 6 months of school, doing only school all day and most evenings so he could graduate. The mission trips he has gone on, sharing with people in other countries the word, some fun moments, and some health care things too.
Joshua is a wonderful son and I know just how blessed I am to have him in my life!

0 comments: