BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

August 10, 2010

GOOD MORNING Faithful Readers and New Readers too! I have been neglectful posting of late~ it is not because I am not making my gratitude list, rather it is because life has been busy and logging in to post it has been put off...

I sat here this morning thinking about my list~ today is a day when I am truly wrapped in the arms of gratitude~ I woke up this morning in my bed, next to my husband, the sun shining through our window and I knew from that moment how blessed I am today. I have a home, a bed, a family, the sun is amazing, the breeze blowing is awesome, the little sparrow who has built her nest under the eves at my window, the deer stopping traffic out in front of my house, my son waking up and wanting to cuddle, my husband brewing the coffee first thing, sitting with him over coffee discussing what we need to accomplish today... WOW! Life really is a blessing and there is so much to be grateful for and so often we just forget the simple things in life that are so awesome!

Think about it~ when you take a shower~ think about being grateful for running hot and cold water that you can adjust the tempurture to your exact comfort, that the water runs out onto your body rinsing away not just dirt but tension as well, that you have soaps that smell so good to wash your body and hair with, soft fluffy, absobant towles to dry off with when you clinb out of the shower... really in just that 15 minute act you could list 20 things to be grateful for... try it! I challenge you!

0 comments: