BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 13, 2010

August 13, 2010


TODAY'S GRATITUDE LIST
  1. My children~
    Robert-
    his mental illness and drug addiction has
    been difficult to deal with but he has also
    brought many times of joy and wonder

    Eugene-
    this kid has been such a blessing in my life!
    He is smart and funny and has taught me that
    no matter what life gives you, you can overcome
    it and be better because of it

    Joshua-
    My Jewish son who has been going on Christian
    Missions, spreading the good news of Christ
    and what he did for us to children around the
    world!

    Katie-
    This child, with her strong will and desire to
    be the very best her she can be without caring
    what other people think is just amazing!

    Elizabeth-
    Who knew 8 years ago when I found out I was pregnant
    that this child would be the one who brought me to
    Christ. Her unwaivering child faith has been such
    an inspiration to me. When I don't feel like going
    to church, she is there, encouraging me to go...

    Allen-
    This boy is the light of my life. He came into this
    world under less than ideal circumstances, yet he has
    been such a blessing and joy. He has a wonderful spirit
    that just makes me joyful!

0 comments: