BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 21, 2010

August 21, 2010


Todays Gratitude List!
I was sitting here thinking about what I am realy grateful about today~
Have you ever wondered why God created us the way he did?
We have a sense of humor, we laugh, we find joy!
How amazing is it that God made us to be such a happy creature!
Today my gratitude is all about all the amazing delightful wonderful fun joyous things that we get to enjoy in this life!

Life is so delightful~ take a minute, see what brings a smile to your face...

What is it that makes your heart just burst with joy?

What happens in your life that makes you want to sing?

My list is miles long... I know if I sat down and wrote them all out I could give you pages of things that are just awesome and amazing and bring me joy!

#1: GOD!

#2: My family and friends

#3: All the people who touch my life,each and every day!

From there we go to all the other stuff in life~ puppies and kittens

Nature and ALL it holds for us to enjoy

(Butterflies fluttering, bright yellow buttercups, deer grazing,

rabbits hopping, purple iris in bloom, sparrows building their nest,

really this list of just things in nature could reach 1000 things)

Home and all the wonders that are there along with all the convienances that bring us joy and happiness.

I know you have some of these things and things of your own too...

0 comments: