BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Augus 28,2010


Today's Gratitude List

Fall is in the air~ it is back to school time, birthday time, and warning that snow is coming soon! Today my Graititude List is really about these things~

Grateful for the changes in seasons. It is so wonderful to watch the days change from summer to fall to winter and then back to spring and a new year.

Grateful for school starting~ it gives me a few hours a day to do what I want/need to do. As much as I enjoy my children and love being around them and doing things for them, I miss the "me" time that comes during the school year.

Birthdays~ ahhhh...

My Joshua's was the other day, my precious Katie has hers tomorrow, and on the heels of theirs will be mine next Saturday. Birthdays are a reflective time for me. And with the three of ours being so close together it is even more so.

0 comments: