BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 2, 2010

August 2, 2010


For God is working in you, giving you the desire and the power to do what pleases him.
Philippians 2:13



  1. Wisdom~ God has been faithful in providing wisdom in situations where I have needed it and asked.

  2. Faith~ God has been busy teaching me to have faith~ faith not only that God CAN do something but that God WILL do it, if only I have faith.

  3. Love~ While I have been fortunate in my life to experience much Love, both giving and recieving, I am grateful today that God's Love has been so steady and unchanging and has been the consistant in my life when all else was chaos

  4. The Holy Spirit~ having the Holy Spirit alive in me~ knowing that God is right here in me~ I am just amazied at it and so grateful because as long as I yeild to the Holy Spirit and the direction God is giving me, my life will be blessed beyond all imagination

  5. Songs of Worship~ I am so grateful to the muscians who have created so many songs of worship to share with me and help me to keep my mind focused on God at all times

0 comments: