BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

August 11, 2010

Today's Gratitude List
  1. My husband has a temp job today
  2. He is working with a mighty man of God who will lift him and encourage him
  3. My daughter comes home tomorrow
  4. My son starts school today!
    A blessing after he quit 3 years ago and seemed to have lost all desire to even truly live life
  5. My awesome friends!
  6. The Word of God
    It has been feeding me everyday and working on my heart
  7. Sink full of dishes I need to wash
    We are eating well and spending time together as a family
  8. Waking up in the arms of my husband
    I cannot even begin to express how special this is to me
  9. KLOVE Radio Station
    A wonderful way to have worship music in my home and help
    keep me focused on the things of God
  10. ♥♥♥ LOVE ♥♥♥
    God's Love, Christ's Love, Friend's Love, Family's Love
    Just all the Love that is in my life!
    So amazing, so wonderful such a blessing!

0 comments: