BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Sunrise


Praise the Lord for another day! Almost every morning I am able to sit either on my porch or at my computer and watch the sunrise, just God and I with a cup of coffee. It is seriously the most amazing way to begin your day! The way God paints the sky for me each morning a little different than the day before never ceases to delight me.
In the morning when the sun kisses my cheek, the breeze caresses my hair, the birds sing their beautiful songs for me and God paints the sky in His beauty and Majesty while I sit with Him, sipping coffee and chatting about the day ahead- that my friends is the perfect way to begin the day. I am grateful that I live in a place that allows me to be part of the sunrise everyday!

0 comments: