BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

April 29

Good Morning Grateful Hearts! This morning I reflected on the day ahead and I was overcome with gratitude for my children and my husband who make the mornings enjoyable. My 2 year old wakes each morning bright and early smiling and so happy for a new day. My middle schooler is an easy child to wake and goes about getting ready for her morning without much stress. Then there is my 5 year old who is a little slower to wake up but wants to cuddle as soon as he is awake. My husband also wakes up pleasant in the mornings. It really makes mornings joyful.



I am also grateful for Tuesdays, when I am able to go be with other women who find JOY in the Lord. I am truly blessed by our group of Nine who sit together and share being a wife and mother together!



Yesterday as I sat at my computer I watch a beautiful creature of God play on my lawn and again gratitude was swelling as I watched him. It brings to mind
Matthew 6:26
Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they?



My Visitor!

Yes, we are more valuable than the birds! Blessed with so much in our lives! 

0 comments: