BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 26, 2014

✫ Count Your Blessings ✫

I have been looking at my gifts and talents the last few days- and realized that as some I actually had little idea I possessed, I was NOT being grateful and certainly was not counting them in my blessings! 
So now with a little help from my friends and a spiritual gifts test, here are the Gifts and Talents that I am grateful for and counting among the blessings God has given me!

  1. Faith
  2. Encourager/Motivator
  3. Writer
  4. Giving
  5. Serve behind the scenes
  6. Kindness/Mercy
  7. Creative/Crafty
☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ ♥ ☆ 

While the list isn't long I know and understand that being blessed with these talents/gifts is AMAZING and I have a duty to GOD to develop them and use them to HIS GLORY 

  ✫            ✫
.✫...(⁀‵⁀,)     ✫
....✫.`⋎´  ✫
(⁀‵⁀,) ✫ Blessings ✫
.`⋎´ ✫           ✫

0 comments: