BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

October 6, 2010

My heart has been touched by the power of forgiveness...

Tonight I am grateful for God, through the sacrafice of His Son, Jesus Christ, provided a way for my sins to be forgiven and through the power of the Holy Spirit living in me, the ability to know exactly what has been forgiven.

I am grateful that God has been at work in my heart for me to extend forgiveness to others who have hurt me. That through the Holy Spirit tugging at my heart constantly, I have been learning that I need to extend the Grace, the forgiveness, I have been given to others. No matter how big or how small the transgression, I need to extend the same forgiveness God has shown me.

God and the Holy Spirit are still working on my heart about reconcilliation... but forgiveness~ thank GOD for the wonders of His LOVE!

0 comments: