BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 22, 2010

October 22, 2010

Good Morning! Todays gratitude list is all about those things you don't think about so very often~ ever thought about being grateful the newspaper is delivered to your door? I did... when it didn't show up one time, I realized just how I took it for granted instead of being grateful for it. Fully charged batteries in you camera, phone, or other electronic, when you thought it was low! How cool is that. Yesterday I was cleaning up a million balls off the floor (ok more like 50 but still) how absolutly amazing is it that A) I have all those awesome toys for my son, who loves them! B) I have the physical ability to bend over pick the balls up, throw the balls, etc. We take our general financial ability for granted. We take out health for granted. How crazy is that when we are so blessed?

A vacuum cleaner, a washing machine, a coffee pot! How awesome are those things. They make things so much easier in our lives. Yet we tend to take them for granted and forget to be grateful for them. Stove, oven, refridgerator (go campoing for a weekend you'll remember to be grateful for them LOL) hot air and cold air available at the turn of a knob... really so many things in life to be grateful for.

0 comments: