BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 2, 2010

October 2, 2010

Gratitude List for Today

Living life with an attitude of gratitude, it really makes you so much more aware of all the wonderful things God has done. Today I was sitting here thinking about my list and knew that there a gazzilion things I am grateful for~ The moment I wake up in the morning, I am grateful I wake up next to my husband, I am grateful, I have my prayer time, I am grateful, I get that first cup of coffee, I am grateful, I wake my children so they can get their day started, I am grateful, I get my shower, I am grateful. Life is AMAZING and so often we take everything for granted. I want ot live my life with the knowledge that EVERYTHING in life is a blessing and wonderful and acknowledge all that God does for me!

0 comments: