BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

October 20, 2010

Gratitude List for Today

  1. Flowers, every kind! How wonderful they are! They brighten our day, in a vase or out in our world!
  2. Photography! How awesome is it that we can save memories with the click of a button!
  3. Husbands who do dishes! (I am so blessed)
  4. Babies who want to sit in your lap all day~ earlier I was whining about it. Then I thought about it. Really I am grateful my son wants to be held and played with!
  5. The changing of the leaves~ the magical colours of fall are AWESOME!
I am so grateful for all the blessings in my life! God is so amazing! From the things in nature that bring joy to the more mundane of just having the day to day provisions. There is more than I could list to be thankful for in my life!

0 comments: