BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 28, 2010

October 28, 2010

In observence of the most awesome holiday!
Today, October 28, 2010
is National Chocolate Day!
An awesome holiday!


Let me tell you! This is a holiday to celebrate, really get into, really really give it 100%! What food in life gives as much pleasure? (well maybe coffee?)

So in now particular order are some of my very favorite choclate things and I want to say on this day of observance~ I am VERY grateful for CHOCOLATE!

  1. White Chocolate mocha coffee
  2. Hot Cocoa
  3. Chocolate chip Muffins
  4. Reeces Peanut Butter Cups
  5. 3 Muskateers
  6. Really any milk chocolate candy bar <3 disgusting as they are I love them!
  7. Strawberries dipped in chocolate
  8. Chocolate cake
  9. Chocolate ice cream with chocolate syrup
  10. a BRICK of GOOD Chocolate~ Lady Godiva, Ghiradilli, Lindt... you get the picture

0 comments: