BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Sunday May 30, 2010













1. Being able to watch my little guy be so proud of himself for figuring out a toy

2. My Sweetie bringing me coffee in bed

3. Fishing with my husband

4. Spending the day with family at the lake

5. Waking up to a home full of friends and family that are all so special to me

6. Having my quiet time in the morning for prayer

7. Walking on the beach hand in hand with my husband

8. Cleaning house and having all my kids helping

9. Philippians 4:19 And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus. KNOWING God provides my every need

10.Philippians 4:8 Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable if anything is excellent or praiseworthy think about such things.


0 comments: