BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 27, 2010

100 Things

Today I am posting 100 things that I am grateful for, that makes me smile, that give that nice warm fuzzy feeling~ as you read my list think about your own~ do you have 100 things in your life you are grateful for?

  1. David
  2. Robert
  3. Eugene
  4. Joshua
  5. Katie
  6. Elizabeth
  7. Allen
  8. Tony
  9. Jennifer
  10. Karen
  11. Tim
  12. Mary
  13. Diane
  14. Shelia
  15. Dianne
  16. Church Friends/Family
  17. CR Friends/Family
  18. Crossroads Friends/Family
  19. Internet Friends
  20. "Other" Friends/Family
  21. Pedicures
  22. Back Message
  23. Manicure
  24. New Haircut
  25. New Hairstyle
  26. Lilacs in bloom
  27. Jumping in a pile of fall leaves
  28. Sledding
  29. Building a snowman
  30. Sitting on a river bank watching the water go by
  31. Laying on my back watching clouds drift by
  32. The feel of summer's green grass under bare feet
  33. Mud smooshing between wiggly toes
  34. Puddle Jumping
  35. Chasing the end of the rainbow
  36. Walking the river path
  37. Falling asleep staring at the stars above
  38. The feel of a gentle summer breeze on a warm afternoon
  39. Catching snowflakes with my tongue
  40. Running after butterflies
  41. Watching the geese fly in formation
  42. Watching the sparrow build it's nest in the letters of the shopping center stores
  43. Listening to the coo of the doves outside my bedroom window
  44. The early morning serenade of birds
  45. Watching the deer feast on the delectable treats they find in my yard
  46. Squirrels scampering up tree trunks
  47. Walking through a meadow of buttercups
  48. Wading out, socks and shoes off, pant legs rolled up, into the lack~ water lapping as you go
  49. The world a kaleidoscope of blooming colors as spring explodes around us
  50. Dancing in the rain
  51. Feeling my husbands arms around me, knowing I am safe in his arms
  52. The butterfly kisses of my little ones
  53. The cheerful giggle of a small child
  54. A baby's smile
  55. One of my children saying "I love you Mom"
  56. Waking up to a clean kitchen
  57. Watching my son play ball
  58. Watching my daughter in her element as she shares with someone about skin or hair care
  59. Watching my daughter just explode with pride as she shares what she has learned at school
  60. Seeing all my children develop into the amazing people that they are
  61. The gentle kisses of my husband on my neck as he whispers he loves me
  62. Sitting in the quiet of evening writing and expressing things that are in my head
  63. Being able to read
  64. Being able to write
  65. Being able to hear
  66. Being able to touch
  67. Being able to taste
  68. Being able to feel
  69. Being able to smell
  70. Being able to enjoy
  71. Being able to talk
  72. Being able to listen
  73. Being able to share
  74. Being able to give
  75. Being able to accept gifts
  76. Being able to walk
  77. Being able to run
  78. Being able to ride a bike
  79. Being able to love
  80. Being able to enjoy all that life has to offer
  81. New jeans that fit just right
  82. Finding that "perfect" bra
  83. Shopping with girlfriends
  84. Starbucks with the "girls"
  85. Celebrating my Recovery
  86. Dinner with friends
  87. Bible Study with my cherished friends
  88. Living in a place where I am free to worship as I chose
  89. Living in a time where there are so many luxuries in life
  90. Having a car
  91. Having a phone
  92. Having a computer (because these three things keep me in touch with people I love)
  93. Having a heart that can love so much that it hurts~
  94. Knowing I live in a world full of miracles that happen everyday
  95. Being wildly enthusiastic about just LIVING!
  96. Owning not 1, not 2, but even more than 4 Bibles and reading in one every day
  97. Knowing that when I read Jeremiah 29:11 in my Bible, it is written to me from God
  98. All the experiences, good and bad, that have brought me to this place today
  99. God providing for my every need and a whole lot of my wants
  100. Knowing that there are so many more things than 100 in my life that I have to be grateful for

If you made down to here... I hope that you can think of at least 100 things in your life to be grateful for. Life is so amazing and wonderful, I hope that you can find time to look at all there is to be grateful for!

0 comments: