BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 10, 2010

Monday May 10, 2010



  1. Husband

  2. Children

  3. Birds singing in the morning

  4. The aroma of fresh brewed coffee gently urging me out of bed at 5am

  5. A fun filled afternoon with friends and family

  6. Watching the deer graze in my backyard

  7. All the people who have passed through my life, making me who I am today~ because the me of today, well I really am getting to like her a lot.

  8. Living in a time when there are so many "conveniences" like electricity, running water, and the internet available to us.

  9. Crawling in between the fresh crisp clean line dried sheets to drift off to sleep between

  10. Being free to worship my GOD without fear of being jailed or killed because of my beliefs.

0 comments: