BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Saturday May 15, 2010


"When you wake up in the morning, Pooh," said Piglet at last, "what's the first thing you say to yourself?"
"What's for breakfast?" said Pooh. "What do you say, Piglet?"
"I say, I wonder what's going to happen exciting today?" said Piglet.
Pooh nodded thoughtfully.
"It's the same thing," he said.


Really isn't it? The same thing I mean... What's for breakfast, what's going to happen thats exciting? Because there is so much that really is exciting in the everyday things that happen in our lives. And so much to be grateful for that we tend to take for granted...

Like, have you thought about these things being on a gratitude list?

  1. Water coming through pipes when I turn a faucet
  2. Lights coming on when I flip a switch
  3. My favorite music coming out the radio when I turn the dial
  4. The car starting when I turn the key
  5. The alarm clock telling me it is time to rise and shine
  6. The phone ringing with my brother caling from 500 miles away but sounding like he is right here with me
  7. Standing in the shower, HOT water beating down on tired muscles
  8. Having the choice of millions of books to read without censorship
  9. Being able to attend the church of my choice without fear of government interference
  10. Owning a computer with internet access

0 comments: