BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 19, 2011

It's Friday!


And Friday is a very special day! It marks the end of the school/work week and the begining of the weekend full of family time! I am ever so grateful for the weekend and the time to spend with my husband and kids <3 While I do not work outside the home they are busy with work and school so that it is only a few hours a day we have together... that is until friday afternoon! From Friday afternoon to Monday morning it is all about us! I LOVE IT!

Also Friday is Celebrate Recovery~ an awesome and amazing program that has blessed my life in so many ways and helped God to make transformations in my life and the lives of many others! How awesome that I am blessed to have my Celebrate Recovery family in my life!

Life is good~ it is Friday~ and God continues to shower His blessings on my life! Now to get breakfast for my crew <3

God Bless all of you! And may you find much to be grateful for today!

0 comments: