BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 2, 2011

"Princess" Daughter of the King!


Today's Gratitude List:
I sat reading some Bible Verses this morning and realized just how amazingly blessed my life is! I am a Princess, Daughter of the Heavenly King. I am a joint heir with Christ to the Kingdom of God. I have been justified, completely forgiven and made righteous. Fully accepted by Christ Jesus free from all condemnation. I have direct access to God the Father through Holy Spirit who is always with me. I am able to approach God with boldeness, freedom and confidence! I have been given a spirit of power love and self disciplin. God has given me exceedingly great and precious promises and because of this I am a partaker of God's divine nature.The Holy Spirit empowers me to live the Christian life! How awesome is all of that! Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.


Praise The Father!!!!

0 comments: