BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

BEAUTIFUL WEDNESDAY!

Gratitude
Today I am especially grateful for the amazing people that the Lord puts in my life!!!! My life is in a period of transition and it amazes me how the Lord brings people in and takes people out of our lives according to His plan for our transformation. He knows exactly who we need in or out of our lives to complete the work He has begun in us.

Once upon a time the loss of a friendship would have been devistating. Today, I can see that the loss of friend means that God is making room for something awesome in my life! 2009 was a year when God stripped me of all that was familare, all that I turned to in times of need, and took me out of my comfort zone. Although i began to rebuild my life almost immediately, it wasn't until the past few days that I realized exactly where God was leading me. Through all the loss of 2009 God made room in my life for some amazing changes and amazing people. People and changes that wouldn't have come into my life without all the loss.

Then the loss of a friend, a friend I really cared about. Then I realized, as if God were talking to me right there in person, this person was not part of God's plan. The person had been there in my life as part of my transition. This doesn't mean I stop loving the person or caring for them... it just means that our time of being together is over. I learned a lot about myself through this friendship. Realized some issues that I need God to deliver me from. Came to understand that for some people, there are such deep rooted issues that until they seek God to deliver them in earnest, they will stay the same living in the same cycle on the same merry-go-round and never understand why their view never changes.

Today it is with a grateful heart that I praise God for delivering me from that and bringing me to where I am on this day in the presence of the Lord and on the verge of blossoming into a new life prepared for me by my Heavenly Father to do the work He has for me to do!!!!

0 comments: