BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Today's Gratitude List

Someone asked the other day "What makes you happy?" There are so many things in life that bring me happiness but I realized as I thought about it that it totally isn't about what MAKES me happy but my attitude about all of it... I can think about all the things in life I don't have and be miserable or I can focus on all the amazing things in life and be happy.

Today I am truly grateful for learning it is about my attitude so that I can be happy everyday in every situation because I know that no matter how bad it might seem at that very moment~ all things are working together to bring me into a closer relationship with my Heavenly Father, to make me the person He desires me to be, and put me on the path He has selected for me.

Life is good! I am so grateful for everything God has put in my life and even for some of those things He has taken from life... It is all so awesome <3

0 comments: