BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 15, 2011

100 Things!

  1. Morning conversations with God
  2. Knowing God is there for me
  3. God's little miracles in my everyday life (like that parking spot that comes open or finding that lost item in the first place you look)
  4. That first cup of coffee in the morning
  5. Waking up to sunbeams coming through my bedroom window
  6. The MOST AWESOME family:
  7. David
  8. Robert
  9. Eugene
  10. Joshua
  11. Katie
  12. Elizabeth
  13. Allen
  14. Blaine
  15. Tony
  16. Tabitha
  17. Jennifer
  18. The Most amazing friends!
  19. Mary
  20. Diane
  21. Samantha
  22. All my other Family!
  23. All my other friends!
  24. My AMAZING Church Family!
  25. Being able to read my Bible without fear
  26. Being able to share the Word with others without threat of being Jailed
  27. Technology that allows me to listen to Worship music whenever I want!
  28. Being able to teach little ones about The Lord
  29. SINGING praise to the LORD! I make a joyful noise anyway
  30. Bountiful Table set before my family
  31. Being able to enjoy fresh foods
  32. Having all our food needs met
  33. Our home~ although I keep praying for a new home that has things this one doesn't~ I really am grateful that we do have this home.
  34. Electricity
  35. Running Water
  36. INTERNET hehehe
  37. Cable TV
  38. Sunshine
  39. Rain
  40. Rainbows
  41. Playing Pooh Sticks
  42. Snow
  43. Snowball fights
  44. Puddle Jumping
  45. Dancing in the Rain
  46. Sledding in the snow
  47. Picnics in the park
  48. Swinging in the swings
  49. Fishing in the Sun
  50. Laying in the grass watching clouds float by
  51. Birds singing in the trees
  52. Watching the deer eat in the backyard
  53. Watching the squirrel scamper across the neighbors roof
  54. Watch the hummingbird flutter at the feeder
  55. Wind chimes
  56. Crickets chirping on a summer evening
  57. Kite flying!
  58. Laying out next to the river and hearing it's sounds
  59. Lilacs in Bloom
  60. Sunflowers waving in the breeze
  61. Roses sending off their fragrance for all to enjoy
  62. Scentsy (because it makes my house smell yummy!)
  63. Apricots fresh of the trees
  64. Cherry Picking
  65. Did I mention snow?
  66. Story time with my little ones
  67. Watching my little ones make new discoveries
  68. Snuggled up with my babies (even the big ones :) )
  69. Air Conditioning :) during those hot summer months
  70. Heat in the house (in winter of course)
  71. Soft fuzzy blankets
  72. Cuddly Puppies
  73. Purring Kittens
  74. Hot Showers
  75. Crossroads Ministries
  76. Celebrate Recovery
  77. My husband having work
  78. My minivan <3
  79. A washer and dryer (live without one for a while and you will be grateful too!)
  80. Prozac (long story)
  81. The medical era we live in
  82. Cell Phones (they have changed the way we communicate!)
  83. My camera! I love to capture the moments of my life!
  84. Days when I can Sleep in
  85. Starbucks!
  86. Coffee with friends
  87. Long soaking Bubble Baths
  88. Candles
  89. Pedicures (oh they feel so wonderful!)
  90. Shopping! It can be so much fun!
  91. Any day spent with friends and family!
  92. Knowing the Peace of God~ it truly does surpass all understanding!
  93. Knowing that God loved me so much that He offered His son as a sacrafice
  94. Jesus loved me so much He was willing to die for me
  95. Becuase of God sending His son and His son being willing to die for us all I have a personal relationship with the Lord
  96. Indwelling of the Holy Spirit!
  97. Being able to look around me and see all that the Lord has done!
  98. Having a heart that seeks that relationship with God
  99. Knowing that God will intercede for my children who do not yet believe
  100. And NUMBER 100~ God giving me a grateful heart!

0 comments: