BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 27, 2010

September 27, 2010

Today my gratitude is all about the wonderful and amazing world around us~ yesterday my family and I went for a drive in the forest. We saw beautiful lakes with trout literally jumping out of the water, we saw butterflies, woodpeckers, chipmunks, trees trees and more trees~ it was all just so amazing nad awesome and magestic! God has been good to us, giving us so much beauty that we often miss. I am grateful for being able to see the weathered bit of drift wood that was on the shore of one of the lakes we went to. To see how time and water took a limb of a tree and formed it into something that looked like human hands had smoothed and polished it. But it was God's hands who did it! I am grateful for that burnt tree that looked like a little black bear standing next to the road. I am grateful for the fish we caught, that will fill our bellies tonight at dinner time. I love living in my mountains! Thank You God for making it so!

0 comments: